Sunday, July 6, 2008

A word from our sponsors.........

Eight things I am passionate about:
1. The Earth - save it
2. Learning- Never want to stop.
3. Animals - take care of them
4. Liberal Politics
5. Independence- Learning to be.
6. Gaming - The other world
7. Writing/Reading- What I do with about 90% of my idle time.
8. God - The ideal

Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to Japan
2. " " London
3. " " Amsterdam
4. Write something and get it published
5. Inspired a great literary and artistic interest amongst the new generation
6. Go over 140 mph with my newly bought Mustang in the desert
7. Win an Oscar
8. Make my family proud

Eight things I say often:
1. Bollocks, mate
2. F*** him!
3. We're buying it today?
4. Are we playing today?
5. Who helped you?
6. Down this aisle, make your first left, against the wall, next to the stairs
7. Rugs, carpets and remnants
8. F*** her!

Eight books I've read recently:
1. The Fencing Master
2. Song of Solomon
3. Silence
4. The Winter of Frankie Machine
5. The Book of Numbers (Bible)
6. 361
7. Dead Street
8. Rant

Eight Movies I have seen Eight times:
1. The Last Dragon
2. Bloodsport
3. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
4. Memento
5. Ocean's Twelve
6. The Bourne Identity
7.
8.

Eight People who should do this meme:
1. Any
2. one
3. who
4. wants
5. to
6. do
7. it
8.

5 comments:

  1. Let me try it in pieces, first movies I think I've seen eight times:

    1) Annie Hall
    2) Manhattan
    3) Rear Window (must be close to eight if not there yet)
    4) Casablanca

    Maybe I could make this easier and include movies that I'm likely to see eight times or deserve to be seen eight times.

    ==============
    Detectives Beyond Borders
    "Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
    http://www.detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing it~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Samurai. I hope all is well :)

    Lmao, I love numbers 2, 7, and 8 of your "eight things I say often" section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny post. :)
    When it comes to the eight things that I'm most passionate about, then it's pretty much the same.
    Haha, funny words you say often. "Bollocks, mate!"
    I'll see if I perhaps will have time to do this meme as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat posting. There's lots of movies I've seen eight times ... I can get fanatic at times ...

    ReplyDelete

What's your beef, sports fan?