Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mariposa's Meme

Ok, I was, like, totally, tagged in this meme by Mariposa, and I, like, totally, promised her I would do it on my own blog. So, like, totally, here it is and stuff and crap and stuff. Totally.

Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Random thingy-things
1) I would like to know why the world has never seen Eminem's teeth.
2) I could spend hours at a time watching Pop-Up Video on VH1.
3) I spend weekend nights, sitting on a bamboo mat, cleaning and repolishing my sacred blade (have you forgotten that I am a samurai?).
4) My lifelong dream has been to travel to Japan. And Amsterdam. Then I'm finished with the world.
5) I'm fully aware that the CSI series is written by knucklehead, caveman conservatives who think the police should rule the world, but I watch it anyway.
6) When eating pizza, I take off the crust and sop it in the grease on the slice itself and eat that first, then eat the cheese-and-tomato sauce combination.

Who is tagged for this post: anyone who reads. All of you.....meme.....meme away to yonder bliss!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much! Love your random sutff...and Japan is nice, but quite expensive...if I get the chance to be there, let me know if you want something from there...I still have Japanese heritage...so I used to go there a lot.

    And let me read more on your past post to see if I could come up why you have your name...and since you mentioned here that you're a Samurai...great! I love them...ever since...the virtue...the discipline...the integrity...all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't Feed The PixiesDecember 3, 2008 at 5:44 AM

    Thanks for the visit - i shan't be passing it on, but because it's you i will share some random things that i worry about/about me:

    1)I worry that now Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet my star sign reading may be wrong - but don't actually believe that crap anyway
    2) I thought "Bonekickers" was the best new Drama on BBC this year, purely because it was so mind-numbingly awful
    3) I once lay down on the floor of The Louvre to get a better picture of the ceiling
    4) I have two pot-plants: called Florence and Dougall (a very obscure UK joke)
    5) I think that my bus driver makes up the timetable in his head
    6) i have a low boredom threshold and...

    Also: i agree - i have never seen Eminem's teeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely ADORE Pop-Up Video. I wish VH1 still produced it. And I feel the same way about the CSIs. I can't help but like them. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete

What's your beef, sports fan?