Monday, June 22, 2009

Descending from the Mountain

Alright people, I'm coming back.
I've been going to a string of people's events without time to read or write, in addition to having writer's block anyway.
But lo! I have ideas for two new posts about subjects that need addressing. A third if I count a film review that I was supposed to do a long time ago.
Hopefully I'll have more ideas in the midst of writing those two. I will get back to reading your blogs.
And since this is my 100th post, I will have to erase it and put something much more substantial in the future. I shall returneth!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't Feed The PixiesJune 23, 2009 at 10:31 AM

    No: don't remove it!!

    Happy 100th and good to have you back.

    With regards to writer's block Douglas Adams said a couple of very wise things:

    Firstly that, for him at least, writing was like staring at a piece of paper until your head bled

    Secondly that he loved the sound of deadlines whizzing by

    Sometimes its just about keeping on going back to the mountain and chipping away until it becomes a hill. Don't give up

    ReplyDelete

What's your beef, sports fan?