Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time is your enemy and friend

Ok, so once again, some sort of attempt at an ordered life has fallen to the wayside and I feel a little oppressed and useless from the fact that I am currently going nowhere with myself. Need some sort of simple schedule for progress. For some reason I've started thinking of "Semi-Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind*. Bloody Hell.

I'm not sure if I'm on anyone's RSS Feed, but if I am, you may or may not have noticed that two blog posts appeared there but are not here anymore. I had posted twice, both on subjects negatively involving someone from my church: one about what I thought was a fruitless idea to attend to the homeless, and one about still believing in gender roles. But I felt a bit guilty and rift-causing by writing them, even when telling myself that they were objective issues like any other. So they were deleted. Not really sure how this is important to any of you.

I was also compelled to post them because I haven't been at blogger in long time. Mornings that I'd usually spend writing something here, I've been using to attend to the novel. But I guess I'm just posting here to say that I will try to make time. Try to make time to read everyone's blogs and to post regardless of whether I actually have something to write about or not. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take Pelham 123 to get to work.

*"I want something else, to get me through this, Semi-Charmed kind of life, baby, baby"

3 comments:

  1. Don't Feed The PixiesJune 10, 2009 at 8:47 AM

    Hey - keep up the novel, don't get distracted...just so long as we get free tickets to the film premiere!

    Seriously - go where your heart is and we'll be waiting for you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Brazen TeacherJune 10, 2009 at 1:04 PM

    I concur with Pixie. Those UK chicks know what's up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Pixie-Man.

    (maybe because I find myself in the same conundrum).

    keep up the novel.

    we'll be around :)

    ReplyDelete

What's your beef, sports fan?